What you will do
- We are looking for a dynamic and experienced PRODUCT OWNER to manage product & feature design;
- Analyze information collected from various data sources to identify and forecast user needs based on market trends;
- Propose new features based on product position;
- Design solutions for those features including wireframes and mockups with navigations, UX/UI and layouts with a user-centric mindset;
- Compose requirement specifications for each feature;
- Project management: coordinate with other development teams (Android, iOS, Windows Phone…) to ensure the correctness of the features and project timeline;
- Perform user acceptance tests before releasing each build;
- Initiate product ideas based on statistical data and product roadmap then sell them: explain and convince team members, the management and development teams to agree with your proposed features.
What you will need
- Product Management Experience and working process;
- A mobile app geek: familiar with well-designed mobile apps, especially Social Network & Marketplace;
- Able to analyze why an app or a website is built in a certain way;
- Able to use mockup software (i.e. Balsamiq) to design UX/UI, layout and navigation flows;
- Have a superb critical reasoning skill: able to strengthen or weaken arguments based on logics;
- Communicate with impact: able to explain complex problems in one or two sentences.